Wednesday’s forecast is calling for showers ending early this afternoon and a high of 11 C. (Bill Ringer/Unsplash)

Wednesday sees showers with a high of 11 C

Plus a look ahead to the weekend forecast

In Wednesday’s forecast, a few showers ending early this afternoon with cloudy periods and 40 per cent chance of showers later on and a high of 11 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and periods of rain beginning before morning and a low of 7 C.

READ ALSO: After 47 years, unique Rockland home is on the market

Thursday’s forecast is calling for periods of rain with a high of 10 C and cloudy periods overnight with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 7 C.

Friday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 13 C. Cloudy periods can be expected overnight with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 6 C.

READ ALSO: Metchosin Earth Day event celebrates western painted turtles biodiversity

Saturday will see rain with a high of 10 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers and a low of 6 C.

Sunday’s forecast is calling for periods of rain and a high of 11 C with a 60 per cent chance of showers overnight and a low of 6 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Just Posted

Autism support dog helps Langford boy hold his head high

Family shares story for Autism Awareness Month

Give your immunity a boost for National Immunization Awareness Week

Immunize Canada calls on Canadians to stay up to date with their immunizations

Bear sightings historically rare in Langford: City staff

51 bear complaints or sightings in last year

Families hop over to Easter celebrations at Millstream Village

Annual Easter Eggstravaganza had lineups before 11 a.m.

Parishioners bear the weight of a large wooden cross on Good Friday

Good Friday Passion Procession winds through streets of Victoria

Victoria church bells toll in solidarity with Notre Dame Cathedral after devastating fire

Churches around the globe ring bells to honour iconic Paris cathedral

B.C. RCMP receive application for Police Cat Services

RCMP announced the launch of the Police Cat Services unit as an April fools joke

Kirkland Signature veggie burgers recalled due to possible metal fragments

Recalled products came in 1.7 kg packages with a best before date of Apr. 23, 2019

Parents of 13 who tortured children get life after hearing victims

One of their daughters fled their home and pleaded for help to a 911 operator

Flooding, climate change force Quebecers to rethink relationship with water

Compensation for victims of recurring floods limit to 50% of a home’s value, or a maximum of $100,000

Storms blast South, where tornadoes threaten several states

9.7 million people in the Carolinas and Virginia at a moderate risk of severe weather

Private cargo ship brings Easter feast to the space station

There are three Americans two Russians and one Canadian living on the space station

Notre Dame rector: “Computer glitch” possible fire culprit

The fire burned through the lattice of oak beams supporting the monument’s vaulted stone ceiling

B.C. senior sentenced for sexually abusing special-needs granddaughter

73-year-old Cortes Island man will go to jail for three years

Most Read