Jan 28, 2018
Born in the District of Sheffield, England Anna Campbell lead an illustrious life in her short 64 years. There are many thing which describe Anna (Andy) Campbell:
* Pride in service to Queen and Country, having served in the British and Canadian forces.
* In service to the Royal Canadian Legion Branch #54 as Sgt. of Arms for over 25 years, leading parades for VE day, Remembrance Day, Canada Day and holding various executive positions within these years.
* In care of patients at Ayre Manor Lodge – going beyond the job to bring smiles and happiness into their lives.
* Involvement with Transition House, helping those in need begin a new safer life.
* Devotion to Family
* Above all else to family both blood and chosen. Family was the main reason for her existence.
Her loving and kind spirit will watch over us forever and always. Diana Wood – the love of her life and soulmate- her “Shiny Thing”. Her son Jonathan and family Erin, Kiara, Ronan, and Lachlan. Her daughter Beverly and family Brock, Ulyjha and Solera. Her acquired son, Robert Wood and family Susie, Amanda, and Samantha.
We will miss you, but will never forget your loving and caring nature. We are yours always and forever.
For those who would love to recognize this amazing person, a Celebration of Life will take place on Monday, March 5, 2018. It will begin at 2:00 p.m. at the RCL#54.