1. Britt is Britt; Olga is Olga. Don’t confuse a parent with her child, especially when said child blurts out that the man beside us in the elevator just farted. It’s really awkward when that happens.
2. In her “pretend” (rejected) application for EMCS Keynote, under Experience, Olga writes NONE and states that she was fired 12 times. She alone thinks she’s better than that Carl dude. Or so I thought. Now, I’m weirdly honoured that (a few) others consider her a contender!
3. Were you to believe everything Olga says, you’d think that she gives a hoot about off-roading, that she’s smarter than an engineer, and that she’d make a better mayor than Wendal. (Not, not and god forbid.)
4. That Carl dude who-needs-no-last-name-like-Madonna-or-Mickey is a really cool dude. Period.
5. What I really like about Olga is that she’s painfully honest about her thoughts, at the risk of being horribly wrong (which btw happens a lot). One grows by making mistakes: it’s how the light gets in.
Wow. Somebody read my cartoon … way kewl! Thank you!