Re: Cell transmitter in Sooke.
This is something the community will come to regret.
There are serious health effects as demonstrated by the many studies showing the dangers of prolonged exposure to levels of radiation far below those allowed by Safety Code 6, which is one of the worst guidlines in the world.
Children, the elderly, pregnant women and those with impaired immune systems are especially vulnerable.
Because of the health dangers property values will drop dramatically — as more people learn of the dangers. No one wants to live near transmitters.
The person renting, for the five pieces of silver, should know that he will be held liable for allowing people to be endangered and made sick. And he won’t be able to get insurance — insurers consider microwave radiation from wireless devices and cell transmitters as the “next asbestos.”
This is a travesty.